Cybersecurity Services for Greenville Businesses
Cybersecurity has never been more important. We live in an increasingly connected world, which enables cyberattackers to constantly find new ways to carry out digital attacks. Even the most vigilant business owners and IT managers become overwhelmed with the stress of maintaining network security and protecting their data.
What is cybersecurity?
Cybersecurity is the protection of programs, systems, and networks from cyberattacks, which are attempts to access sensitive data to alter or destroy it. Cybersecurity is essential to your business operations and vital for protecting your employees’ and customers’ data.
Why is cybersecurity services important for businesses?
Cybersecurity is a constant warzone. As cyberattacks become more advanced they create unprecedented situations of data breach and money extortion. The tools that hackers use are getting smarter and stronger every day. If you’re not proactive about protecting your network, your business, it will become a target of cybersecurity attacks.
Types of cybersecurity threats
There are a wide variety of online threats, and they don’t discriminate when searching for a target.
Cybersecurity Services for Businesses
We offer a wide variety of cybersecurity services that help protect your business from cyberthreats.
At DTI, we use multiple layers of security to protect your business from cyberthreats and hackers. Our most popular cybersecurity packages are listed below.
- Routine Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
- Edge Vulnerability Testing to Identify Security Holes
- Firewall Management
- Daily End Point Security Management (antivirus, adware, spyware)
- Unwanted Software Auditing
- Virus & Spyware Protection
- Unlimited Remote Threat Removal
- Premium Web Security (blocks malicious websites)
- Advanced Exploit & Backdoor Protection
- Advanced Email Security (2nd Layer of Inbound SPAM protection)
- Premium End User Desktop Client Auditing System
When it comes to cybersecurity for business, one size doesn’t fit all. We’ll work with you to identify your business objectives so that we can present a custom cybersecurity plan that fits your needs.
The average cost of a cyberattack on a business of any size is $200,000.
A firewall refers to the network security system that monitors incoming and outgoing network traffic to prevent unauthorized access to or from a private network.
Firewalls act as a filter between secure internal networks and unsecured external networks.
Yes, you do. Cyberattacks are not limited to large corporations. Some statistics to consider when weighing the importance of managed cybersecurity for your business:
- 43% of cybercriminals prey on small businesses
- On average, cyber-attacks on small businesses cost companies approximately $500,000
- 60% of small businesses go out of business within 6 months of a cyberattack
A software patch is an update to existing software that improves security, performance, or introduces new features.
Not necessarily. According to a recent report by Small Business Trends, it takes 191 days for a company to realize there’s been a data breach. Advanced cyber threats can reside in a network for a significant amount of time before anyone realizes they’re present.
However, if you experience any of the following issues, there is a a chance that your system has been hacked:
- Your device has suddenly began running very slowly.
- You notice an increase in data usage.
- Websites and videos are taking much longer than usual to load.
- Programs and apps are crashing or disabled.