Cyber Security Services
Cyber Security Overview
Protecting your company’s IT from external threats is our mindset at DTI. The tools hackers use to breach networks are becoming smarter every day, and if you’re not proactive about your network protection, your business is high-risk.
At DataGroup, we view cybersecurity as a multi-layered approach. Our seasoned techs are able to manage or advise these aspects of cybersecurity:
- Antivirus protection
- Computer virus removal and protection
- Ransomware removal and protection
- Managed firewalls
- Secure File Sharing
- Barracuda email security services
- IT security consulting services
- Spam protection
- Web and content filtering
- Ransomware protection
- Security patch management
- Group Policies
- End-point protection
- Encrypted email service
We will connect you with one of our cybersecurity experts who will apply a proven risk management process and monitor it closely. We work closely with the client to select the best-fit security standards for your business. We apply the selected standards to your IT infrastructure, networks, devices, applications, and data. This is followed by our security risk assessments to identify any gaps and analyze the results with you to advise what the next steps are. Then, a cyber security consultant will maintain and monitor your technology.
From cyber security management to infrastructure testing we have a wide range of managed IT security solutions to suit your needs.
Benefits of Cyber Security Services
Cyber Security Packages
At DTI, we use multiple layers of security to protect your business from cyber threats and hackers. Our most popular cyber security packages are listed below.
- Routine Cyber Security Risk Assessment
- Edge Vulnerability Testing to Identify Security Holes
- Firewall Management
- Daily End Point Security Management (antivirus, adware, spyware)
- Unwanted Software Auditing
- Virus & Spyware Protection
- Unlimited Remote Threat Removal
- Premium Web Security (blocks malicious websites)
- Advanced Exploit & Backdoor Protection
- Advanced Email Security (2nd Layer of Inbound SPAM protection)
- Premium End User Desktop Client Auditing System
When it comes to cyber security for business, one size doesn’t fit all. We’ll work with you to identify your business objectives so that we can present a custom cyber security plan that fits your needs.
Cyber security management refers to managed technologies and practices that keep networks protected against unauthorized harm such as cyber attacks and cyber defenses.
DataGroup Technologies provides cyber security managed detection and response using the following platforms:
- Carbon Black
Along with ensuring the security of your data, network security is important because it offers workstation protection against harmful spyware. Network security systems also help companies reduce the risk of cyber threats and cyber crime.
Mitigation is the cyber security planning process in which our techs develop options, actions, and solutions to reduce cyber threats in your business.
Remediation refers to the cyber security management process in which our techs carefully manage activities or circumstances that may result in cyber crime.
Yes, you do. Cyber-attacks are not limited to large corporations. Some statistics to consider when weighing the importance of managed cyber security for your business:
- 43% of cyber criminals prey on small businesses.
- On average, cyber-attacks on small businesses cost companies approximately $500,000.
- 60% of small businesses go out of business within 6 months of a cyber-attack.
Phishing scams, or phishing attacks, refer to outbound emails, social media messages, phone calls, or text messages asking the receiver to click a link that leads to a deceivingly legitimate website. Upon visiting the website, the receiver is prompted to enter personal information such as login credentials or bank account information. Along with this method, phishing can be used to install malware directly on the receivers device by a simple download.
Malware, short for malicious software, is exactly that. The software is designed to harm your computer by gaining access to your device without your knowledge or authorization. Once the malware has invaded your system it begins stealing valuable files, sabotaging company data, and deleting valuable information.
Not necessarily. According to a recent report by Small Business Trends, it takes 191 days for a company to realize there’s been a data breach. Advanced cyber threats can reside in a network for a significant amount of time before anyone realizes they’re present.
However, if you experience any of the following issues, there is a a chance that your system has been hacked:
- Your device has suddenly began running very slowly.
- You notice an increase in data usage.
- Websites and videos are taking much longer than usual to load.
- Programs and apps are crashing or disabled.
A computer virus is a program or code that is maliciously loaded onto your computer. Computer viruses are destructive and designed to infect and gain control over vulnerable systems. We prevent viruses on your PC by regularly scanning your devices and removing the infection with virus removal software.